Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Author Topic: Uwell Crown IV Tank at $22.50  (Read 26 times)

Offline vapormo

• View Profile
Uwell Crown IV Tank at $22.50
« on: November 05, 2018, 02:36:46 AM »
Introduction of Crown Uwell

In this article we review the Crown sub ohm tank by a Chinese company called Uwell. Shenzhen Uwell Technology Co., Ltd were founded in 2015 and the Crown sub ohm tank, I think, is their first own made vaping creation, but they have more products in the pipeline.We were kindly sent some samples by Monica at Uwell, so a big thank you to her for sending us those!

The Crown sub ohm tank is one of only a two top filling sub ohm tanks on the market that I am aware of. It features a 4ml tank and comes with a good range of single and dual coils, which gives the tank a wattage range of 10-120W!The tank is made out of stainless steel and the coils are 100% imported organic cotton.

For more sub ohm tank reviews check out our UWELL Crown guide.

Uwell Crown IV Tank

Uwell Crown IV Tank measures 28mm x 54.8mm and is made from stainless steel, glass and silicone. With a bubble pyrex glass tube in the package, the tank can hold a 6ml large capacity of e-juice (5ml in the normal tube). The biggest highlight of the Crown 4 is the advanced patented self-cleaning technology, the Uwell Crown 4 can absorb the e-juice in the condensation holder through regular usage and vaporize it.

Technical Data:
Size: 28*54.8mm
Material: Stainless Steel, Glass & Silicone
Coil type: Dual SS904L Coil 0.2ohm (70-80W)
Dual SS904L Coil 0.4ohm (60-70W)
SS304 UN1 Coil 0.25ohm (55-65W)
FeCrAl UN2 Coil 0.23ohm (60-70W)
Capacity: 6 ml(Bulb) + 5ml
TPD Version Capacity: 2ml + 2ml

Package Includes:
1 x Crown IV Tank
1 x Spare Glass Tube
1 x 0.4ohm Coil(Pre-installed)
1 x 0.2ohm Coil
1 x Pack of Replacement O-rings
1 x User's Manual
1 x Drip Tip Cover

If You want Cheap Buy New Uwell Crown IV Tank products or Uwell, I hope we can bring you a great shopping experience at Vape Shops.

SpaceCiggysForum

Uwell Crown IV Tank at $22.50
« on: November 05, 2018, 02:36:46 AM »

Enterprise © Bloc
Page created in 0.206 seconds with 21 queries.