Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Author Topic: Blewt's Vaginal Discharge  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Sedateme

• Cunt Puntee #1
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • ɯoɔ˙uıdsʇɐǝɯ˙ʍʍʍ
    • View Profile
Blewt's Vaginal Discharge
« on: February 20, 2014, 08:58:47 PM »
Back in the hemp thread Blewt posted a juice recipe... GVD, god's vaginal discharge

14% Sweet Strawberry
4% Pina Colada
2% Ethyl Maltol

It looked good, so I whistled up the ingredients. Blewt, does the strawberry come out more as it steeps/ages? Even at 4% the coconut from the pina colada overpowers the juice. Literally just mixed it up and it tastes sweet, but a little thin, with coconut being the dominant flavor. I don't have a fancy ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to age my shit, so if it needs that kind of treatment it will just sit for a while. Smells really good though, I hope it improves and the flavor fills out a bit more.
Fuck you and your piece of shit troll forum.

Offline mj

• Benevolent Dictator Twat
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
Re: Blewt's Vaginal Discharge
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 09:04:53 PM »
Set it on the windowsill in the sun, poor man's time machine....
Fortune favors the bold.  Leave it all on red and hold my beer.

Offline Blewt

• Easily Confused Penis
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • I have a problem with moderation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 09:51:16 PM »

Back in the hemp thread Blewt posted a juice recipe... GVD, god's vaginal discharge

14% Sweet Strawberry
4% Pina Colada
2% Ethyl Maltol

It looked good, so I whistled up the ingredients. Blewt, does the strawberry come out more as it steeps/ages? Even at 4% the coconut from the pina colada overpowers the juice. Literally just mixed it up and it tastes sweet, but a little thin, with coconut being the dominant flavor. I don't have a fancy ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to age my shit, so if it needs that kind of treatment it will just sit for a while. Smells really good though, I hope it improves and the flavor fills out a bit more.

I speed steep all of my juice in the ultrasonic now and I let this go until it was a really really bright yellow color.  Like a melted banana Popsicle.   

The piņa colada is really strong so if you like it more strawberry-y, use even less.  16% SS 2% PC 2% em.   I like the coconuttyness though.  It reminds me of a RAWR juice.  Maybe Hawaii sunrise.     

If you don't like it now... try letting it steep a little while.  Hehe. 

I vaped this exclusively for a week or so testing the hemp with different juices and it's pretty damn good, but I can't do the sweet shit for long.  Plus I'm kind of a burly dude irl and I had a hard time telling people "strawberry colada" when they asked me what flavor I was vaping.  It made me feel like a "bear". 

No oral or dirty trombone and I am in.
I will give you a taint massage though.

Offline Sedateme

• Cunt Puntee #1
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • ɯoɔ˙uıdsʇɐǝɯ˙ʍʍʍ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 09:58:50 PM »
I hear you on the RAWR thing, I was a big fan of RAWR juice when I first started vaping. I still pick up a bottle of strapple from time to time, it's good shit.

I do like this VD juice, though. If it does taste better with some time on it, I'll end up buying bigger bottles of flavoring and mixing a few hundred ml's so the shit can bulk age. This was the first time in a long fucking time that I had to break out the syringes and mix a little bottle of something :D I mix my all day vape 300-400 ml at a time :D
Fuck you and your piece of shit troll forum.

Offline Blewt

• Easily Confused Penis
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • I have a problem with moderation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 10:01:00 PM »
Hehe.  I hear ya.  I've been doing a lot of 10ml mixes lately working on recipes.  It feels weird.

ETA:  oh, and it's important to add that the SS and PC are both Capellas.  That shit is pertinent. 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 02:42:14 AM by Blewt »
No oral or dirty trombone and I am in.
I will give you a taint massage though.

SpaceCiggysForum

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 10:01:00 PM »

Enterprise © Bloc
Page created in 0.091 seconds with 22 queries.