Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Author Topic: The Flash V3 and tutorial build.  (Read 625 times)

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
The Flash V3 and tutorial build.
« on: April 12, 2015, 04:39:45 PM »
This is an interesting RBTA that I got from gearbest. Its sort of like an upside down Genesis. I've never seen anyone build a parallel on one so thats what I tried the first time.  Turned out great after I finally got it finished.  Here's my half-ass tutorial on how to build it. #Eatadick

This is how it comes, in a nice carrying case with loads of extra O rings, screwdriver, Different sized air hole screws, clear tube....bla bla bla..

1st.  Build your stupid coil. mine came out like this.

1.5ndstth-ish Wick it & Make sure you cover the screws. You'll see why later and wet the wick. This coil is backwards which pissed me off. I had to take it off an turn it around. See the next pic if you give a shit why.

2nd. Make sure that you wrap your coil facing the little nub I'm pointing to with my ceramic tweezers because the changeable size air hole is on that side and this is how it all goes together. Had I left it the other way, the only air hole would have been covered with cotton not very conducive to producing vapor. Note the notch in the cap that corresponds.

3rd. Pop on the cap/next segment and insert wicks, I'm using silica cuz it came with the damn thing but I'm sure you can use cotton. Snip them off flush with the top of the cap. and wet them with e-liquid. There is already wicks in mine,I'm just holding up the silica next to the cap to show you "This is too fk'ing much" You'll wanna use about half that depending on how you wicked your coil and what coil you built. The wick holes are directly over the screws, this is why I suggest to cover the screws with cotton but do what ever the hell you want.

4th.  Now your ready to Fill up the tank, do this just like any other bottom coil tank and fill it up to the ring on the chimney with juice. I'm using 80%Vg

5th and last.  Screw it together and your ready to promptly stuff it in your anus.....or put it on a device and use it to produce vapor see if i care..

If your interested, This RBA is 15 bucks without a coupon. here's the link.  If I get a coupon, I'll pass it along.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 04:51:01 PM by Vatic vapor »
Considering a "Vatic" is named after Vatic, I'd say Vatic.

The Flash V3 and tutorial build.
« on: April 12, 2015, 04:39:45 PM »

Enterprise © Bloc
Page created in 0.098 seconds with 22 queries.