Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Author Topic: VAPORSHARK RDNA 40 w/temp control  (Read 6676 times)

Offline Blewt

• Easily Confused Penis
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • I have a problem with moderation.
    • View Profile
Re: VAPORSHARK RDNA 40 w/temp control
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2015, 12:01:03 AM »
I've moved all our shit the last three times by myself.  Give me two four wheel dollies and a case of beer and I can move damn near anything that'll fit through a door.  Thankfully I haven't had to deal with stairs though.  Fuck that shit. 
No oral or dirty trombone and I am in.
I will give you a taint massage though.

Offline Sedateme

• Cunt Puntee #1
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • ɯoɔ˙uıdsʇɐǝɯ˙ʍʍʍ
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2015, 12:18:16 AM »
Actually I was tuning Vatic out...guess I quoted the wrong post....

Went to a "work BBQ" this afternoon, evening. Nice people; way too much food. Good beer. I've never had Delirium Nocturnum before. Optimator/Celebrator move over.  THIS is the one for me.

zzzzzzzzz

That's a very nice dark belgian beer. Let me know if you want some other suggestions, I know a couple you might possibly like even more.
Fuck you and your piece of shit troll forum.

notmymonkeys

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2015, 01:39:24 AM »
That's a very nice dark belgian beer. Let me know if you want some other suggestions, I know a couple you might possibly like even more.

Start listing... :D

I saw some other stuff in the exchange liquor store. I settled for some Shiner just cuz and we bought a wonderful Auslese because the hostess likes a sweet wine and also very nice Pinot Noir as well. Prices were reasonable (the Reisling was a touch higher because it had "predicat" (award winning) on the label I guess). 

There is however a food and liquor ration in force. Industrious young men can find a market for anything from the Commissary or Exchange (Angelo wasn't joking about SPAM.  Some guy was buying cases of it and selling it off post until they busted him for black marketing. :Facepalm:)

Offline Cappadoc

• 2 parts quack, 5 parts asshole
  • 1K Member
  • Board certified in semicolonoscopy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2015, 07:44:19 AM »

I figured that pic would pull you out of whatever hole you were hiding in.
You might be the only person here that is more Belgian crazy than me.
Nah, I live under a rock.  Doc lives in a cave way below the surface, under my rock.

notmymonkeys

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2015, 08:48:57 AM »

Well count me in that category. That beer was wonderful with all the grilled meat and just by itself. Absolutely loved it.

Offline warbdan

• Loves Monopoly Mone- errr Bitcoin :D
  • 1K Member
  • Vendor Asshole
    • View Profile
    • My Steemit Blog
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2015, 09:04:14 AM »
I got some bad azz skates you can borrow, Kase.  What size you wear?

Oh and KT's gonna have falafarts all night now.  GG.  Extra points if you wait until you get under the covers or in the shower.
Troof. I vote under the covers, so the wife can share. Lol

Offline KilgoreTrout

• Horton hears a SNU
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • Go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2015, 09:34:33 AM »
I've moved all our shit the last three times by myself.  Give me two four wheel dollies and a case of beer and I can move damn near anything that'll fit through a door.  Thankfully I haven't had to deal with stairs though.  Fuck that shit.
This was a fucking upstairs apartment. Out the back was about 25 metal steps in an L-shape, and several of the steps were fucking broken.
If you wanted to go out the front, it was 75 steps to reach the street, and 2 sets of stars.
I got some bad azz skates you can borrow, Kase.  What size you wear?

Oh and KT's gonna have falafarts all night now.  GG.  Extra points if you wait until you get under the covers or in the shower.
No gas at all. Damn shame.

Offline team420

• shoulda listened....
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2015, 10:12:41 AM »
Last 3 times I moved, I did it by myself as well...  the last time, I did it, I had a broken foot...  T'was fun moving all my tools, and the washer/dryer/deep freezer with a broken foot...  I got it done tho.
Some people invent the slurpee, and some people just work at 7-11.

Offline mj

• Benevolent Dictator Twat
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2015, 10:18:35 AM »
People that ask people for help moving often need a different kind of help.  A size 12 boot in the ass springs to mind, or maybe an invitation to search the web for their local moving services if I'm feeling kind.  But I'm sure some bleeding heart thinks the gubmint should help.
Fortune favors the bold.  Leave it all on red and hold my beer.

Offline team420

• shoulda listened....
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2015, 10:23:08 AM »
Meh... considering how much money I save some of my friend by fixing their vehicles for them, instead of letting them get hosed at the shop.... I have no prob asking friends to help me move...

problem is... I always need the help when no one is available...   
Some people invent the slurpee, and some people just work at 7-11.

Offline Sedateme

• Cunt Puntee #1
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • ɯoɔ˙uıdsʇɐǝɯ˙ʍʍʍ
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2015, 10:25:09 AM »
Start listing... :D

I've listed these before, so they might look familiar.

My favorite is Cuvee Van De Keizer Blauw http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1534/6947/

Kasteel Donker http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/212/1711/

Kasteel Rouge, this one is the same as Kasteel Donker but they mix in cherry liquor that they make in-house. It's the only fruit-flavored beer I've tried that doesn't suck. http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/212/38795/

All 3 of these are on the sweeter side. If you want drier, the Delerium Nocturnum fits in, along with Gulden Draak and Gulden Draak 9000 http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/48/155/ http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/48/71973/

Then there are the infamous Trappist Beers. When you hear about Belgian monks making the best beer in the world, you are probably hearing about Trappist monks. Even in desolate North Dakota I have access to a few, and can only comment on the ones I've tried. Chimay, Trappistes Rochefort 8, and Orval are what I've had, and honestly I prefer the ones I listed previously to any of these.

That should give you a place to start :D

I've been around, just not posting. Don't know if it's just a "nothing worth commenting on" thing (I've never posted as much as the rest of y'all) or if my enthusiasm level dropped a bit, but either way there you are.
Fuck you and your piece of shit troll forum.

Offline KilgoreTrout

• Horton hears a SNU
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2015, 10:30:55 AM »
People that ask people for help moving often need a different kind of help.  A size 12 boot in the ass springs to mind, or maybe an invitation to search the web for their local moving services if I'm feeling kind.  But I'm sure some bleeding heart thinks the gubmint should help.
I agree.
One of my friends did ask me to help him move once. I knew I was a last resort and he really needed my help or he wouldn't have asked. I've known him since I was 5. We drank beer all day and got it done. It was more of a visit.
I've also moved a couple of old family members. I just moved my grandmother from Erie.

As for me, personally? I move myself.

Offline mj

• Benevolent Dictator Twat
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2015, 10:54:18 AM »
Actual friends are different, kinda.  We don't move anymore.  When we've needed help for big moving tasks I hire the 2 guys and a truck type folks, and let everybody else live their lives.  It actually works out to be the most efficient, IMO.  I got no problem paying people for unskilled labor, unless it's just bullshit, like the cleaning service we had for a few years.  That degraded into token little routines that didn't accomplish much while they jabbered on their cell phones.  They got the ax.
Fortune favors the bold.  Leave it all on red and hold my beer.

Offline KilgoreTrout

• Horton hears a SNU
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2015, 11:44:49 AM »
I could see myself hiring some temp laborers to load a uhaul. Lol...

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2015, 12:49:57 PM »
When Variable voltage lost its importance, they started to call it variable wattage.  Now that variable wattage is played out, they are calling it variable temperature.  This is how they get dumb people to keep buying the "latest greatest" spaceciggy.

Your not accepting what I'm saying. You can burn cotton at 5 watts.  Temperature control prevents your wick from ever charring or burning if you set the temp lower than the char point of cotton.  My koh gen do lasts 3 times longer and I can get twice the amount of drags off my rba now in between drips.  When it gets dry, the flavor starts to decrease, if you keep vaping it keeps decreasing but you'll never get that horrible "burn" cotton taste.  Perfect for dripping and driving or dripping and drinking.
Considering a "Vatic" is named after Vatic, I'd say Vatic.

SpaceCiggysForum

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2015, 12:49:57 PM »

Enterprise © Bloc
Page created in 0.188 seconds with 21 queries.