Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Author Topic: So you want to make your own juice  (Read 20377 times)

Offline laura

• View Profile
Re: So you want to make your own juice
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2014, 11:26:56 PM »
When I'm feeling REALLY randy, I put a little peach in my green tea, maybe a drop of menthol.

I only use (although I have many others that my son can mess with) VapingZone super concentrates.  Mostly because they are easy to add to my base.  Pretty much 1 drop per ml.

I mix for 4 other people, it just makes my life easier.

zacherychristopher

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2014, 11:34:47 PM »
When I'm feeling REALLY randy, I put a little peach in my green tea, maybe a drop of menthol.

I only use (although I have many others that my son can mess with) VapingZone super concentrates.  Mostly because they are easy to add to my base.  Pretty much 1 drop per ml.

REALLY randy' eh? hmmmm  ;D

I use a lot of flavors from a lot of places....the only non US stuff I like and use is a few Flavour Art flavors...Italians know their shit when it comes to flavor, I trust them.

I use high amounts of flavor by some standards and everything has to steep for a week or two before I even would let you vape it....like what I am mixing tonight....it's 70/30 pg/vg and your level of nice.... then 7 percent TFA Double Dark Chocolate, 7 percent Capella French Vanilla, 7 percent Capella Sweet Strawberry, and finally 3 percent TFA whipped cream....total of 24 percent flavoring in the bottle...

give it a good shake, leave the cap off of the bottle and open next to an open window all night to breathe....cap and shake in the morning, put in a completely dark drawer, take out once a day for six days to shake and put away...and on the seventh day you have Neopalitan Ice Cream like that cheap shit mom used to buy that came in the big bucket when we were kids we always ate too much of in the summer.....

It's too sweet to be an ADV in my opinion, but it's tasty....

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2014, 11:40:17 PM »
I like tfa ripe strawberry and tfa juicy peach. (Those two together withba touch of menthol is what I was stuck on for over a year).... My fav capella flavor is prolly blueberry candy. Capella has a good double chocolate. Prolly one of the better chocolate flavors out there.
Considering a "Vatic" is named after Vatic, I'd say Vatic.

Offline Blewt

• Easily Confused Penis
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • I have a problem with moderation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2014, 11:42:22 PM »
Mix some capella sweet strawberry and pina colada together with a few drops of EM.  That shit tastes like God's vagina.
No oral or dirty trombone and I am in.
I will give you a taint massage though.

zacherychristopher

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2014, 11:45:02 PM »
I really like capella's sweet strawberry and french vanilla and a couple others.....the thing about Capella more than the other flavors I think is they are more black and white than any other flavorings...I mean with TFA and loranns and a few other's there is more "grey"....you can take an "ok"ish flavor and mix it with something and it can turn out good...

but with capella its either a really good flavor or it is the worse tasting ball sweat I have had the misfortune of vaping...

and see...I love TFA's double Dark chocolate and flavour Arts chocolate more than Capella's....

now if you'll excuse me I have to go build a bunker and forge a new set of armor for the onslaught of hell I am going to catch for my previous comments of making the mistake of letting my guard down for a minute and being honest about wanting to do this for more than a hobby some time

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2014, 11:46:41 PM »
Oh and tfa green apple tastes just like a green apple jolly rancher at 10% IMO. When I get bored with it, I'll add a little menthol to it as well. Menthol gives the fruity Vape an extra kick and makes it that much better, especially after you've Vaper the flavor without menthol for a week or so first. I love to switch it up and I always have at least 3-4 devices going at any one time, all with different flavors and at different voltages and usually different delivery systems. Like an RbA, a genesis, a clearo like a pro tank and a carto tank setup.  I bounce around a lot so there's always at least one mod everywhere I sit.

Offline Blewt

• Easily Confused Penis
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2014, 11:47:48 PM »
Dream your dream, man.  No one can take that shit away from you.

We all DIY so you might want to build a rapport with another more money spendy forum.

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2014, 11:54:43 PM »
Mix some capella sweet strawberry and pina colada together with a few drops of EM.  That shit tastes like God's vagina.

I have mixed strawberry and pina cola together but not capella's. Those flavors do go really well together.  Tfa pina colada, strawberry and mango.....totally awesome. I never tried adding sweetener to a pina cola a mix before tho.  Hmmmmm.

Offline Blewt

• Easily Confused Penis
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2014, 12:01:34 AM »
I have mixed strawberry and pina cola together but not capella's. Those flavors do go really well together.  Tfa pina colada, strawberry and mango.....totally awesome. I never tried adding sweetener to a pina cola a mix before tho.  Hmmmmm.

15% sweet strawberry
4% pina colada
2% em

All Capella's.  God's vagina.  No shit.

Offline jkmtwo

• FAILevernoob
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2014, 12:03:07 AM »
15% sweet strawberry
4% pina colada
2% em

I don't have the Cap PC, have you had the TPA PC, if so how do they compare?

Offline Blewt

• Easily Confused Penis
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2014, 12:07:03 AM »
I don't have the Cap PC, have you had the TPA PC, if so how do they compare?

You can try the TPA, but it won't be as good.  I use TPA em and absolute.  Everything else is either ECX tobacco flavors or Capella or that hard to find fucking Madvapes french vanilla...  There might be a TPA that compares to the FV, but I haven't found it yet.

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2014, 12:10:42 AM »
15% sweet strawberry
4% pina colada
2% em

Now I gotta try it. Damnit...making me order more capellas....:D eh, I wanted to get some more anyways.

Offline jkmtwo

• FAILevernoob
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2014, 12:11:48 AM »
You can try the TPA, but it won't be as good.  I use TPA em and absolute.  Everything else is either ECX tobacco flavors or Capella or that hard to find fucking Madvapes french vanilla...  There might be a TPA that compares to the FV, but I haven't found it yet.

FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!

Fuck you for making me order shit Blewt.

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2014, 12:13:48 AM »

Vanillan isn't bad for mixing but its no french vanilla.

Offline Blewt

• Easily Confused Penis
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2014, 12:14:59 AM »
My latest vanilla custard concoction might be gunking my coils, so I decided to switch flavors again and I've been doing the God's Vaginal Discharge lately and it's damn tasty.  80/20 VG/PG, too.  Kinda reminds me of a RAWR juice.  Would be great mentholated.

SpaceCiggysForum

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2014, 12:14:59 AM »

Enterprise © Bloc
Page created in 0.245 seconds with 21 queries.