Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Author Topic: SMOK X Cube Ultra 220w Review  (Read 359 times)

Offline olysodaisy

• View Profile
    • vaporl
SMOK X Cube Ultra 220w Review
« on: April 06, 2017, 04:27:40 AM »
Today we will share to you the review of SMOK XCUBE Ultra 220W Bluetooth Battery MOD, it has a boat load of vaping capabilities and built in wifi to accept firmware upgrades so you always have the latest vaping technology at your fingertips. In my opinion, the SMOK X Cube Ultra is the highly anticipated follow-up to one of SMOK’s most popular mods, the X Cube 2.
Like SMOK’s X Cube II and H-Priv mods, the X Cube Ultra is designed with top-mounted adjustment buttons and screen display. The overall size is minimal for a mod that takes two 18650 high-drain batteries. Like the SMOK H-PRIV, the 220-watt power output claim may be technically correct (with an ultra-low-ohm atomizer), but in most real-world applications, 220W is major exaggeration. In fairness, who vapes at 220 watts? (Almost no one…)
The X Cube Ultra presents an attractive Zinc Alloy chassis (10% smaller than X Cube II) and stands at 94mm tall and 55mm wide. This dual 18650 device (batteries not included) features a threaded 510 connection, a top facing OLED screen (20% brighter than X Cube II), two regulatory buttons, a sliding magnetic door, a dedicated firing bar that blends into the device and a beautiful, fully programmable color-changing LED. These beautiful cosmetic features provide an original, yet high-tech experience that’s completely customizable to meet your specific vaping needs.
Powered by 2 removable 18650 batteries the SMOK X Cube ULTRA has a magnetic battery cover to make changing batteries quick and easy. If that wasnt enough it also has a puff counter and wattage memory for multiple profiles. It seems there isnt much The SMOK X Cube ULTRA cant do. It partners up perfectly will with the SMOK TFV4 Tank.
The X Cube Ultra is capable of a massive 220W. For this vaper that is way over what I will ever need. I rarely vape regularly over 50W. But it’s there should I change my vaping habits in the future.

First lets have a quick rundown of the menu system. I found this very easy to use, but I have used a fair few SMOK mods over the last year and they all try and keep a similar functionality to a degree.

Main functions:

Lock/Unlock – 5 Clicks of fire button
Enter Menu – 3 Clicks
In Menu – Scroll through options by using either + / – buttons or the fire button.
Once on desired option you need to just leave the mod to enter on it’s own (without pressing anything).
Function buttons can then be used to change various settings
Turn Bluetooth On/Off – Pressing the +\- function buttons together is a shortcut for turning the Bluetooth on and off
When locked – Pressing the +/- function buttons together shows your total and daily puff counts.

Specs
Battery : 2 x 18650(not included)
Size: 94 x 55 x 25.5 mm
Output wattage: 6W-220W
Voltage range: 0.35V - 8V
Resistance range: 0.06-3.0ohm (TC modes),0.1-3.0ohm (VW/Bypass/Smart mode)
Temperature range: 100-315 degree Celsius/200-600 Fahrenheit
Color: Black, Stainless

SpaceCiggysForum

SMOK X Cube Ultra 220w Review
« on: April 06, 2017, 04:27:40 AM »

Enterprise © Bloc
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 17 queries.