Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Author Topic: Hopscotch and Cherry Pipe FSUSA  (Read 2758 times)

Offline mj

• Benevolent Dictator Twat
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
Hopscotch and Cherry Pipe FSUSA
« on: August 24, 2015, 09:48:26 PM »
Bought wife cherry pipe from FSUSA.  She wants to live longer to piss me off after all, perhaps.  Somebody uses these fuckers, I don't remember who.  Anybody get their hopscotch, I used to buy it so I got a sample.  A sweet I can stand again, finally.  Begging for recipes or coupon codes implied, for both flavors...
Fortune favors the bold.  Leave it all on red and hold my beer.

Offline Evelyn

• Old woman who lives in a shoe
  • 1K Member
  • Pick your friends, not your friend's nose.
    • View Profile
Re: Hopscotch and Cherry Pipe FSUSA
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 01:59:39 PM »

wut  :confused:
Tactical Garanimals will be used again.  Oh yes it will.

Offline mj

• Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 08:05:18 PM »
Basically I'm hoping some nice person will find me some decent recipes for cherry pipe and hopscotch.

Offline Evelyn

• 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 08:12:12 PM »
hmmmm -- Time for Google.  Cherry pie I can deal with, but in my world hopscotch is a game that doesn't take a recipe - it takes chalk - a sidewalk (or a stick and some dirt) something to toss into numbered squares and a little balance.

Is this what you mean? http://www.food.com/recipe/hopscotch-treats-67148

Looks easy enough!  You know, as in easy to SAY but if you've never done it fucking up the execution could happen.

And YES that syntax is awkward at best. Leave me alone! I got low blood sugar and the pizza's in the oven  :cunnilingus moose:

Offline mj

• Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 08:16:08 PM »
Yeah, I think that's kinda the cookie, but I want an ejuice recipe.....  Stuff is tasty, sweet and interesting but not too sweet

butterscotch
peanut butter
marshmallow

Offline Gabby

• 1K Member
  • I am not you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 09:17:33 PM »
Yeah, I think that's kinda the cookie, but I want an ejuice recipe.....  Stuff is tasty, sweet and interesting but not too sweet

butterscotch
peanut butter
marshmallow

There are your flavors, now to find the right to ratio. Start 1:1:1 and then adjust. It's like cooking. Start somewhere and go from there. It's a fun problem, solve it. ;)
Turn the music up while you figure it out.   I'm listening to La Grange at the moment while I balance my checkbook.  :egyptian:

You could apply the same principle to the cherry pie flavor.  Get off yer duff. ;)
"What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?"
"Don't know, don't care."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone finds my motivation wandering around, could you please send its lazy ass home? I have shit to do.

Offline mj

• Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 09:25:37 PM »
Hey, I straightened up my fucking desk.  And I have two boxes ready to go to the post office tomorrow with a sticky note reminding me to get my prescription.  Also, I made a concerted effort to encourage my wife to keep trying to wean herself off cigarettes.  I took some damn drugs and am trying to get my frame of mind right to not let work make me crazy tomorrow.  Now I think I'm gonna watch a Dexter and go to sleep.  That's about all I can manage right now.  If a recipe falls in here by the grace of whatever fine, if not, okay.

Offline Gabby

• 1K Member
  • I am not you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 09:27:49 PM »
Hey, I straightened up my fucking desk.  And I have two boxes ready to go to the post office tomorrow with a sticky note reminding me to get my prescription.  Also, I made a concerted effort to encourage my wife to keep trying to wean herself off cigarettes.  I took some damn drugs and am trying to get my frame of mind right to not let work make me crazy tomorrow.  Now I think I'm gonna watch a Dexter and go to sleep.  That's about all I can manage right now.  If a recipe falls in here by the grace of whatever fine, if not, okay.

Sorry, didn't mean to hit a nerve.  Good job on the desk.  I never really got mine cleaned off before I left. Maybe the syrup fairy will visit you........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone finds my motivation wandering around, could you please send its lazy ass home? I have shit to do.

Offline mj

• Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2015, 09:32:03 PM »
Aw, you didn't.  I'm just talking, I've had an awful day couple days and I'm trying to work my psyche into a saner spot.

Offline Gabby

• 1K Member
  • I am not you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 09:48:21 PM »
Aw, you didn't.  I'm just talking, I've had an awful day couple days and I'm trying to work my psyche into a saner spot.

Vent away, MJ!  God knows I know what stress will do to an otherwise cheerful disposition. 

Found this on that old fucking newbie forum:

"My version of a "Hopscotch"
 10% Butterscotch
 5% Caramel
 2% sweet cream (fresh cream)
 This one needs to sit for a little while, I find FA butterscotch is a little bitter right after mixing but is yummo after about a week.

There was a thread in the tips and tricks thread about speeding up steeping.
 I heat up a coffee cup of water in the micro and get it pretty hot. I put my freshly mixed bottles in the hot water for 20ish minutes and it really helps to mix the pg/vg and the flavors.
 I usually mix my juices 50/50 so my juice is a little thick, but I can vape the Cocoa mix right away after soaking the bottle it in the hot water.

LuckyLulu, Jan 19, 2011"

Also this on search: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/87506/Cherry+pie

Don't know how big the stressor is but Angelo keeps telling me "one bite at a time". I'm not sure if it's advice or sexual innuendo. I'm using it as advice at the moment. ;)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 09:52:05 PM by Gabby »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline mj

• Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 09:54:01 PM »
Thank you.  Sincerely.  I'll get on this, I need to do some ordering.  I'd really cut out all DIY except my usual 1 flavor, but wife is fucking trying for real now, I can tell, so I'm gonna apply some damn funds.  She's given me a lot I don't deserve,  I'm gonna put my cynicism on the fucking shelf, maybe that will help her get there.

Offline Gabby

• 1K Member
  • I am not you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 10:05:30 PM »
No problem!  It took me a year and a half to get Angelo off cigarettes and onto ecigs. Now he's vaping almost nothing but VG with a drop of 24mg 555 in a 30ml bottle while I continue to consume my 18mg Swiss Luxe from MFS. (The bottle that leaked a bit in one of my packages was my 500 ml bottle I bought before I left.)

Support group remember?
 :thumbup:

(ya grouchy twat)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline warbdan

• Loves Monopoly Mone- errr Bitcoin :D
  • 1K Member
  • Vendor Asshole
    • View Profile
    • My Steemit Blog
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 10:16:52 AM »
Vent away, MJ!  God knows I know what stress will do to an otherwise cheerful disposition. 

Found this on that old fucking newbie forum:

"My version of a "Hopscotch"
 10% Butterscotch
 5% Caramel
 2% sweet cream (fresh cream)
 This one needs to sit for a little while, I find FA butterscotch is a little bitter right after mixing but is yummo after about a week.

There was a thread in the tips and tricks thread about speeding up steeping.
 I heat up a coffee cup of water in the micro and get it pretty hot. I put my freshly mixed bottles in the hot water for 20ish minutes and it really helps to mix the pg/vg and the flavors.
 I usually mix my juices 50/50 so my juice is a little thick, but I can vape the Cocoa mix right away after soaking the bottle it in the hot water.

LuckyLulu, Jan 19, 2011"

Also this on search: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/87506/Cherry+pie

Don't know how big the stressor is but Angelo keeps telling me "one bite at a time". I'm not sure if it's advice or sexual innuendo. I'm using it as advice at the moment. ;)
Who sells cocoa flavor? Seriously, I've been messing with an Oreo recipe for a long time, but could never find a cocoa flavor.

Offline Evelyn

• 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2015, 12:21:36 PM »
Who sells cocoa flavor? Seriously, I've been messing with an Oreo recipe for a long time, but could never find a cocoa flavor.

I use LorAnn's Flavors a lot because they can be used for a number of things (flavoring food as well as e-juice) I made a juice with their chocolate and almond that tasted for all the world like an Almond joy.  I did it just messing around so I've no idea how to reproduce it - just saying their flavors are very good and multi-purpose.   I'd use a dark chocolate and sweet cream for Oreo.

Offline warbdan

• Loves Monopoly Mone- errr Bitcoin :D
  • 1K Member
  • Vendor Asshole
    • View Profile
    • My Steemit Blog
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2015, 12:22:45 PM »

I use LorAnn's Flavors a lot because they can be used for a number of things (flavoring food as well as e-juice) I made a juice with their chocolate and almond that tasted for all the world like an Almond joy.  I did it just messing around so I've no idea how to reproduce it - just saying their flavors are very good and multi-purpose.   I'd use a dark chocolate and sweet cream for Oreo.
Tried that, but oreos are more cocoa than dark chocolate

SpaceCiggysForum

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2015, 12:22:45 PM »

Enterprise © Bloc
Page created in 0.082 seconds with 17 queries.