Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Author Topic: 3% off on all products for Halloween by 3fvape.com  (Read 24475 times)

Offline 3FVAPE

• 1K Member
    • View Profile
    • 3FVAPE
3% off on all products for Halloween by 3fvape.com
« on: June 25, 2015, 01:41:03 AM »
Good news! 3fvape has 3% off on all products with the coupon code: 3FVAPEHalloween for celebrating Halloween.
Expire time: 2/11/2015
So don't miss the chance.

Today let me introduce Kayfun monster v3 clone rta atomizer $14.99 on 3fvape.com. The center pin and block are one piece that is GOLD plated allowing less voltage drop and much more airflow due to air hole size

« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:35:45 PM by GinaWhite »
3FVAPE - Ultimate Mechanical Mod & Atomizer Store - Free Shipping

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
Re: Newest products from 3fvape
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 08:38:02 AM »
Thos are cool, I love the encased atty. easily carry it in your pocket without putting stress on the 510. Nice design.
Considering a "Vatic" is named after Vatic, I'd say Vatic.

Offline Sedateme

• Cunt Puntee #1
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • ɯoɔ˙uıdsʇɐǝɯ˙ʍʍʍ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 11:53:26 AM »
Thos are cool, I love the encased atty. easily carry it in your pocket without putting stress on the 510. Nice design.

I'll translate: "Oh! A new vendor! I'll say something nice, wait a bit, then drop them a PM offering to review their stuff for them... all they have to do is send it to me! More free stuff!"
Fuck you and your piece of shit troll forum.

Offline Kase

• SCF Poet Laureate
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 11:58:49 AM »
Can the admins add a locked signature to his posts and private messages that say he is not trustworthy and none of the members or any vapers in general value his opinions whatsoever? I think it would be the right thing to do, as even if these folks are Chinese vendors, he is scamming them out of his perceived value as a personality.

Offline Gabby

• 1K Member
  • I am not you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 12:07:20 PM »
"A personality"?  Can one be a personality if one has no personality?  First world questions....
"What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?"
"Don't know, don't care."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone finds my motivation wandering around, could you please send its lazy ass home? I have shit to do.

Offline Kase

• SCF Poet Laureate
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 12:13:34 PM »
Of course not, but you know he spins himself as an influential reviewing personality, and all jokes aside, it's wrong to continue allowing him to run amok.

Offline Blewt

• Easily Confused Penis
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • I have a problem with moderation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 12:24:46 PM »
In before Vaget describes the pile of free shit he has sitting next to the floor vent of his trailer. 
No oral or dirty trombone and I am in.
I will give you a taint massage though.

Offline Gabby

• 1K Member
  • I am not you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 12:30:45 PM »
Of course not, but you know he spins himself as an influential reviewing personality, and all jokes aside, it's wrong to continue allowing him to run amok.

Well, I agree with you. I try to stay out of the "Is he legit or not" bullshit" because I'm not impressed or influenced by vaping reviewers in general and some specific ones are just assholes, that includes some of the more "respected" reviewers. I don't give a fuck what they think and can't imagine wasting my time watching a review. Or listening to a pod cast about vaping....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Forums were helpful in the beginning. Now I just see this one as a playground with the occasional "Hey! I found something new and it fucking works! Check it out." I either choose to try it or not.

"What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?"
"Don't know, don't care."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone finds my motivation wandering around, could you please send its lazy ass home? I have shit to do.

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 12:43:45 PM »
I'll translate: "Oh! A new vendor! I'll say something nice, wait a bit, then drop them a PM offering to review their stuff for them... all they have to do is send it to me! More free stuff!"

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2015, 12:45:54 PM »
Can the admins add a locked signature to his posts and private messages that say he is not trustworthy and none of the members or any vapers in general value his opinions whatsoever? I think it would be the right thing to do, as even if these folks are Chinese vendors, he is scamming them out of his perceived value as a personality.

Not trustworthy? Scamming? Hey fuckmunch, I do everything I say I'll do for vendors......... this is why I KEEP getting stuff from vendors.  They get exposure for their company and I get to check out the latest gear.  I also do an initial unboxing written review with HD pictures and tell my initial thoughts, then after about 2 weeks of use I shoot a video review and I post them on A LOT of forums. This takes quite a bit of time and I consider it a pretty fucking fair trade.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 12:49:11 PM by Vatic vapor »

Offline Kase

• SCF Poet Laureate
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 12:47:30 PM »
This guy is pretty predictable, kind of like a dumb machine really. His on switch and off switch are clearly visible. Nothing more than a dummie, sitting on the lap of the internet.

Offline Sedateme

• Cunt Puntee #1
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • ɯoɔ˙uıdsʇɐǝɯ˙ʍʍʍ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 02:26:21 PM »
Not trustworthy? Scamming? Hey fuckmunch, I do everything I say I'll do for vendors......... this is why I KEEP getting stuff from vendors.  They get exposure for their company and I get to check out the latest gear.  I also do an initial unboxing written review with HD pictures and tell my initial thoughts, then after about 2 weeks of use I shoot a video review and I post them on A LOT of forums. This takes quite a bit of time and I consider it a pretty fucking fair trade.

And then you randomly drop PM's to people trying to sell them shit you got for free. Stay classy, Vatic.
Fuck you and your piece of shit troll forum.

Offline Kase

• SCF Poet Laureate
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2015, 02:27:54 PM »
That is pretty damn despicable, but not surprising at all.

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2015, 04:18:06 PM »
And then you randomly drop PM's to people trying to sell them shit you got for free. Stay classy, Vatic.

I bought an extra HB40 for my wife, Capt. dickface. would you like to see a receipt? Stop making dickheaded assumptions. I'm using the one I got for free and I like it but my wife has no interest in learning how to use a DNA device or in temperature control and she doesn't like the button placement. You sir are a Fucking asshole.  The one I offered you is UNOPENED WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE. fucking cocksucker, assuming shit about me you have no fucking clue. I'll skull fuck your corpse if I ever meet you in person. I offered that to you as an olive branch. you didn't need to make it public, THAT was way classy yourself, you fucking lowlife scumbag.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 04:23:32 PM by Vatic vapor »

Offline team420

• shoulda listened....
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2015, 04:37:53 PM »
Someone forgot to take their medication today i see...
Some people invent the slurpee, and some people just work at 7-11.

SpaceCiggysForum

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2015, 04:37:53 PM »

Enterprise © Bloc
Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.