Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Author Topic: FS/FT Evolv powered dna40 temp control Vaporshark.  (Read 14294 times)

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
Re: FS/FT Evolv powered dna40 temp control Vaporshark.
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2015, 12:04:40 PM »
In your head was there a way to read this where you don't sound like a little bitch? Honestly, Im curious.

Will you lighten up Francis? I'm only goofin' off.
Considering a "Vatic" is named after Vatic, I'd say Vatic.

Offline The REALac0j

• 1K Member
  • Listen to the voice of reason....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2015, 12:59:26 PM »
ok, let me say this once again. I have a 4 year old and a 6 year old. I'm not buying new furniture or carpet for another 6-8 years. that isnt a stack of shit behind me in the vid, its a chair with coats, bookbags, baseball and soccer stuff thrown on it. Hey, at least its off the floor. 

Thats not a glasses case, its a vape case and its got a few RBA's in it, some kanthal, koh gen do, ceramic tweezers, screwdrivers, pencil torch, misc other tools, ohm meter and shit to build attys with. Sometimes I take it with me to B&M's and I write my name on it so everyone knows its mine.  Everyone calls me "Vatic" in RL also.

Looks like the kitchen table with the wooden chair on the other side of it.
 So that makes sense.  Your kids have to eat their food on the couch. And it must be OK for them to mess things up, so we will just call that "Good Parenting"

Blankets and coats stored on a table that is what, 5 feet from the closet?  That makes sense, because I noticed you forget to shut the front door.  Probably venting the stench from the house?

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2015, 01:32:19 PM »

Looks like the kitchen table with the wooden chair on the other side of it.
 So that makes sense.  Your kids have to eat their food on the couch. And it must be OK for them to mess things up, so we will just call that "Good Parenting"

Blankets and coats stored on a table that is what, 5 feet from the closet?  That makes sense, because I noticed you forget to shut the front door.  Probably venting the stench from the house?

First off, that pic is my mess on the table and I've since cleaned it up, I was going through all my old vape shit.

No food or drink allowed on the couch. The kids have their own children's dinette set on an office mat in the living room that they eat at so its easy to clean up after them.  The wife and I usually eat in the living room with the kids in our recliners and use dinner trays unless its Sunday. Every Sunday we clean off the table, the wife and I prepare a nice meal and we all eat together. Lunch & dinner.  The reason why there are coats and blankets lying on the table 5 feet from the closet is because it just turned spring, genius. This week we've had highs in the 50's and the lows in the 30's..... we're still using the coats and blankets.  If it was already summer they would be put away in the closets.  The front door was open because my kids were playing outside in the front yard and it was 60 some odd 's that day and my house smalls nice, we have those airwick thingie mabobs...  Got any more questions, Columbo?

Offline gatsby

• Verified Member
  • 1K Member
  • Livin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2015, 03:19:32 PM »
Will you lighten up Francis? I'm only goofin' off.

You didn't answer my question.
slicker than an oiled up whore at a fishin derby

Offline The REALac0j

• 1K Member
  • Listen to the voice of reason....
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2015, 05:48:37 PM »
First off, that pic is my mess on the table and I've since cleaned it up, I was going through all my old vape shit.

No food or drink allowed on the couch. The kids have their own children's dinette set on an office mat in the living room that they eat at so its easy to clean up after them.  The wife and I usually eat in the living room with the kids in our recliners and use dinner trays unless its Sunday. Every Sunday we clean off the table, the wife and I prepare a nice meal and we all eat together. Lunch & dinner.  The reason why there are coats and blankets lying on the table 5 feet from the closet is because it just turned spring, genius. This week we've had highs in the 50's and the lows in the 30's..... we're still using the coats and blankets.  If it was already summer they would be put away in the closets.  The front door was open because my kids were playing outside in the front yard and it was 60 some odd 's that day and my house smalls nice, we have those airwick thingie mabobs...  Got any more questions, Columbo?

why dont you just move the "blanket, clothes, backpack" stacking chair into the closet that is even closer to the door?

ETA;  Why did you put your computer in the vape clean up pile? Mouse pad too?  Whats with all the unpaid bills pile?  Looks like a few months worth.  Is that where you sit in your high dollar office chair too?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 05:55:39 PM by The REAL ac0j »

Offline Blewt

• Easily Confused Penis
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • I have a problem with moderation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2015, 07:26:25 PM »
This is the saddest thread in the entire history of the internets.  It makes baby Jesus cry and shit his swaddling clothes. 
No oral or dirty trombone and I am in.
I will give you a taint massage though.

Offline mj

• Benevolent Dictator Twat
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2015, 07:41:24 PM »
It's like a christmas miracle, man.
Fortune favors the bold.  Leave it all on red and hold my beer.

Offline Cappadoc

• 2 parts quack, 5 parts asshole
  • 1K Member
  • Board certified in semicolonoscopy
    • View Profile
Nah, I live under a rock.  Doc lives in a cave way below the surface, under my rock.

Offline mj

• Benevolent Dictator Twat
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2015, 08:21:04 PM »
I almost want to print that out for the next time my wife reams my ass over doing something inappropriate.  Look at this picture!  It could be worse, woman, it could be so much worse!
Fortune favors the bold.  Leave it all on red and hold my beer.

Offline gatsby

• Verified Member
  • 1K Member
  • Livin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2015, 08:30:44 PM »
Holster, chain wallet ,and a lanyard. It's the no class trifecta. At that point put on the sweatpants and the crocs and get a scooter and give the fuck up on life.
slicker than an oiled up whore at a fishin derby

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2015, 01:27:09 PM »
Whats with all the unpaid bills pile?  Looks like a few months worth.  Is that where you sit in your high dollar office chair too?

Actually, yes it is, right now because my office is full of clothes and Misc taped up boxes of items. My Mother in Law is staying with is for the time being and I have no "unpaid" bills. I'd wager my credit is better than yours.

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2015, 01:30:07 PM »
Holster, chain wallet ,and a lanyard. It's the no class trifecta. At that point put on the sweatpants and the crocs and get a scooter and give the fuck up on life.

Yep and 5 grand in each hand. That was a LONG time ago and the money wasn't mine.  I was at a friends Vape shop and he was getting ready to go to the bank and asked me to count it and I said take a picture. That was the most cash I'd held in my hands in a long time.

Offline KilgoreTrout

• The Lightbulb King
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • Go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2015, 02:20:49 PM »
Yep and 5 grand in each hand. That was a LONG time ago and the money wasn't mine.  I was at a friends Vape shop and he was getting ready to go to the bank and asked me to count it and I said take a picture. That was the most cash I'd held in my hands in a long time.
Vape shop? It can't be that long ago. You were what, like 40yrs old? I've never taken a picture of myself with $10k, not even in high school.

Offline Blewt

• Easily Confused Penis
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • I have a problem with moderation.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2015, 03:23:50 PM »
Ohio, KT. Ohio.  :Facepalm:
No oral or dirty trombone and I am in.
I will give you a taint massage though.

Offline Kase

• SCF Poet Laureate
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2015, 03:25:49 PM »
Some people retain the good parts of being 14, and some people are Vatic.

SpaceCiggysForum

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2015, 03:25:49 PM »

Enterprise © Bloc
Page created in 0.138 seconds with 16 queries.