Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Author Topic: So you want to make your own juice  (Read 15223 times)

Offline USAGeorge

• Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
Re: So you want to make your own juice
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2014, 01:32:14 PM »
OCD is right and I eyeball most of my own personal mixes too but you guys are forgetting one thing.  In this day and age, common sense is not so common........

Uh and lets remember that the hazmat/redAlert people tend to get a bit carried away with the safety needs...But alas,some people like the danger side,it's drama.....And while everyone loves a drama,,The dangers in handling the goods is no where near as dangerous as thy portent.
Do as you please at the end of some day to come you'll joint the eternal dreamless sleep, dreaming like a rock.

Offline jkmtwo

• FAILevernoob
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »
Uh and lets remember that the hazmat/redAlert people tend to get a bit carried away with the safety needs...But alas,some people like the danger side,it's drama.....And while everyone loves a drama,,The dangers in handling the goods is no where near as dangerous as thy portent.

I do agree with this. I used to think that newbs shouldn't fuck with 100 mg, but honestly, if you are too stupid to get the dangers of handling nicotine, then you shouldn't be DIYing period.

Shut up taptalk

Offline OCD

• Spammy Vendor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2014, 02:19:11 PM »
Sedate, one place I havent seen mentioned I have used in the past is candlechem, havent ordered from them in awhile but they always used to be good for bottles. Uline is another place for bottles though their pricing might not be as good as others.

who needs a fucktard when we have each other.. lol

Offline laura

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2014, 09:37:17 PM »
Ok, so in the spirit of trying to stay on topic ( I hate to be involved with derail, so I usually stay in my room, #%$&#%!!!), tell me something about you and DIY.  I could read back, but I'm tired.  Don't even know how this started.

zacherychristopher

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2014, 10:00:59 PM »
I tried to break the ice and put my two cents in about some of my favorite places to shop....and the chaos ensued from there...so technically I am the train wrecker in the first place....

I starting mixing my own stuff around the time I started vaping because I started on 36mg e-liquid and there is only one B&M shop that really has anything worth while around here and it's 30 miles from my house...and not knowing anything about which online shop was good and bad, I googled a few online nic stores, saw heartland was the cheapest for bulk, and after I drove a hundred miles to talk and shop face to face with the....i'll call them peoples for the sake of being in public....at E-cig express told me that it was too difficult to sell DIY stuff in the store and I couldn't drive another mile down the road to pick it up at there wharehouse

actually, they told me to drive back home, go online, pay for postage and wait a couple days,,,,so I never shopped there again, I went to heartland, went to RTS, and I made the most toxic disgusting, putrid tasting bile anyone has ever vaped.....

then I accidently gave myself my first case of mild nic poisoning....and after laying in bed sweating for awhile I went back and tried again and made something that resembled a Root Beer Float....and the rest is an atom bomb of wonderful disaster of history since

I know i know....too many words, I know.... ???

Offline laura

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2014, 10:20:57 PM »
Oh, SHIT!!  How long have you been mixing??  Vaping, for that matter... 

Offline laura

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2014, 10:26:21 PM »
I am slow to change.  I vaped the same two ( mostly one) flavors for almost two years.  It wasn't for lack of trying, I spent hundreds on samples...  Nothing did it for me.

In retrospect, it was because everything was just too strong (flavor-wise). I have sensitive taste buds.  If I knew then, what I know now, I could have just toned them down with a pg/vg base, and some of them Might have been ok. 

A twist on MJ philosophy...  I gave them the fuck away!

So, have you tried Wizard Labs
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 10:32:49 PM by laura »

zacherychristopher

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2014, 10:46:58 PM »
I am slow to change.  I vaped the same two ( mostly one) flavors for almost two years.  It wasn't for lack of trying, I spent hundreds on samples...  Nothing did it for me.

In retrospect, it was because everything was just too strong (flavor-wise). I have sensitive taste buds.  If I knew then, what I know now, I could have just toned them down with a pg/vg base, and some of them Might have been ok. 

A twist on MJ philosophy...  I gave them the fuck away!

So, have you tried Wizard Labs

Never tried wizard...they've never been in stock when I shop...

(sidebar: I took a "typing" class in highschool, yes we still had typewriters, my school was as poor as me. I was the only boy and it worked out to my advantage...and I can still type 60 words a minute just to piss you off!)

I've been vaping/mixing for six months...I had tried gas station blu's before and didn't like them...this time I was given better gear and liquid and fell in love with it...it took me about three weeks to fully switch from ciggies.

And I actually mixing up a few bottles of go fuck yourself JKm while i'm typing this  ;D

Actually the flavor of the night is "neopalitan". I have always been a fatkid at heart so I am trying to replace my junk food addiction with vape flavors....I am working on perfecting a Belgium caramel waffle cookie and as well as a "washington state apple" flavor after the drink next.

I don't just bang out stupid simple flavors like grape, or vanilla,,,,i spend a couple weeks to up to three of the last six months getting one flavor right before I start working on another.....but this one is simple and I love it :D

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2014, 10:52:08 PM »
All with a bum hand and one eye.....that's pretty fuckin impressive if you ask me.
Considering a "Vatic" is named after Vatic, I'd say Vatic.

Offline laura

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2014, 10:55:35 PM »
I know that most people will disagree with me on this...

I never ate my cigarettes, I'm not gonna Vape my food.

Offline Frank the Skank

• Nipple Cunt Toast
  • 1K Member
  • You may gershplunk my plumvargus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2014, 10:58:55 PM »
That's too black and white, though. It's not like we can recreate the taste of smoking... if we could, most of us likely would be doing so.

So since we can't, it appears that many turn towards alternate sources for flavoring, whether it be baked goods, fruits, or in that one noob's (whom I can't be bothered to remember their name) case, semen.
Наша шатия на протяжении многих парение приобрела заметный зрелость на сфере сборки мебели. Я выполняем свою работу неплохо да во срок. У всех наших мастеров нет переводу кадровый инструмент да опыт работы по сборке с 5лет.

Offline laura

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2014, 11:05:49 PM »
I actually admire those who are able to jump into flavors and be satisfied.  My life would have been much easier had I been able to do so.  In two and a half years, I've gone from Backwoods Brew Backo to VapingZone green tea ONLY, and a hundred tries in between.

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2014, 11:10:24 PM »
Variety is the spice of life.  I disliked menthol cigarettes but I enjoy menthol vapes.  Different strokes..
Considering a "Vatic" is named after Vatic, I'd say Vatic.

Offline laura

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2014, 11:12:00 PM »
Variety is the spice of life.  I disliked menthol cigarettes but I enjoy menthol vapes.  Different strokes..
I agree, I can do a menthol for a change.

Does anyone find it odd that there was a ketchup flavor on sale awhile back??

BLECH!!!

zacherychristopher

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2014, 11:18:55 PM »
I actually admire those who are able to jump into flavors and be satisfied.  My life would have been much easier had I been able to do so.  In two and a half years, I've gone from Backwoods Brew Backo to VapingZone green tea ONLY, and a hundred tries in between.

I started off looking for every "camel" styled flavor to replace my 18 year love affair with camel unfiltered....and slowly worked my way over. I have a co worker that started vaping before me and his just vapes whatever his wife buys so I tried a few fruity flavors and figured out you could vape more than something that tastes like a cigarette smells before you light it.

I make a dessert camel flavor called "desert cracker" which is kinda like a camel meets a smores without the chocolate and I love H1N1 and I have a few different bottles of "desert ship" floating around that came with this kit or tried on a whim....but I do dream one day of actually making this into a business, even if it is just for fun, and i want to have my own signature flavors and not just the same thing that's been done

I saw what happened to rock'n'roll,,,,I can play more than three chords thank you very much.

And yes, my hand is getting better but there was almost six months I had no feeling below my elbow to my fingers in my right arm but pain and tingling like it was asleep....I broke several glass tanks and drip tips, and after I dumped over a hundred dollars worth of flavoring and pg/vg on the floor I learned to mix everything in a small plastic tote as a mixing tray and use syringes for everything to contain spillage to a minimum.

Little things you learn with practice...but that time I dropped and broke a bottle of red bull flavoring sucked...that shit took two days of intensive restraint not to smash everything from smelling it till it dissapated :D

SpaceCiggysForum

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2014, 11:18:55 PM »

Enterprise © Bloc
Page created in 0.071 seconds with 17 queries.