Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Author Topic: So you want to make your own juice  (Read 15273 times)

Offline smileymooreville

• EVIL VAPING BITCH
    • View Profile
Re: So you want to make your own juice
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2013, 10:26:11 AM »
Yu links suck.

One is good, but due to this shite software, I cant see whets wriiten.

My links wurk.

All is good, but due to this shite user, He cant see whets wriiten.

Whets you talking about? ;)

zacherychristopher

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 06:23:34 AM »
I'll add in that if you're looking for large quantities of nic/pg/vg/bottles/ and some flavors that Heartland Vapes is about the best prices out there in a one stop shop and their selection is growing....

Their nic prices have gone up a bit but they are still more than reasonable and their nic is clear and tops. I've used it many times and always been happy with the results. If you wan't to take the time you can get flavors directly from the makers for reasonable prices as well in large quantities fairly easy and I've also put a link in here for a place that sells all kinds of glass jars with free shipping for storing and freezing extra nic or mixing into glass if that is what you prefer.

And lastly....syringes can cost an arm and a leg if you don't clear coat them the numbers wear off in a couple weeks....the very last link is where I get my syringes and needles in bulk. They're kind of a pain in the rears to deal with, but I've saved more than a few dollars in the long run.....

Just thought I'd try and help....I'm off to work....catch y'all tonight.

Heartland Vapes: http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/ (for large orders of nic, pg/vg/plastic bottles)

The Perfumers/Flavor Apprentice: http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/default.aspx (flavors/PG/VG/additives)

Wholesale Vials: http://www.wholesalevials.com/servlet/StoreFront (glass bottles and jars....FREE shipping)

[/size]MedVet Supply.com: http://www.shopmedvet.com/ (for bulk syringes and needles of all sizes as well as gloves and safety gear,,,,,. PITA to deal with and they ship on their own time and back order without warning....but it's about the cheapest syringe supplies for what we use it for I've found)[size=78%]

[/size]Of course there's more places to shop but that is a good start for anyone....there is more than enough to get anyone started[size=78%]

[/size]Well, it's off to work for me....yall have a good day,,,,,,hope this helps,,,,[size=78%] :)

Offline Frank the Skank

• Nipple Cunt Toast
  • 1K Member
  • You may gershplunk my plumvargus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 07:44:07 AM »
No one asked you, fag.
Наша шатия на протяжении многих парение приобрела заметный зрелость на сфере сборки мебели. Я выполняем свою работу неплохо да во срок. У всех наших мастеров нет переводу кадровый инструмент да опыт работы по сборке с 5лет.

Offline KilgoreTrout

• The Lightbulb King
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • Go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 07:55:01 AM »
Clear coat syringes? I still have a box of 100 from like 2 or 3yrs ago that cost me $14 shipped. Fuck clear coat. I pitch them like mj.

Offline mj

• Benevolent Dictator Twat
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 08:03:50 AM »
Again with that shit?  How did these people afford to smoke?
Fortune favors the bold.  Leave it all on red and hold my beer.

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 09:05:52 AM »
first time I ever bought DIY stuff, it was from vapingzone, but I too mostly use RTSvapes now. Most of the flavorings I like are TFA but I also like some capella's and Flavor west extracts.

The thing I liked about vaping zone is you could order unflavored nic liquid "your way", meaning you could buy like 250ml of 50/50 ( or whatever pg/vg ratio ) 18mg ( or what ever nic strength ) unflavored juice, already mixed up for you.  Then all you need is your extract and some empty bottles.  Put your flavoring in then fill it the rest of the way with your pre mix, shake and vape. This seemed easiest for me when I first started because it took a lot of the math out of the equation.  I'm not sure if RTSvapes offers pre mix juice or not, its been years since I bought anything premixed. It was a bit more expensive than mixing the pg/vg and the nic yourself but worth it if your a noob, imo. It helped me get used to mixing the extracts and making my own juice easily then later on I got into mixing everything myself.
Considering a "Vatic" is named after Vatic, I'd say Vatic.

Offline USAGeorge

• Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2014, 09:15:23 AM »
http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/
 One of the better suppliers.....

And Vatic,,If a person has problems measuring they shouldn't be doing DIY...The flavouring aside the pg/vg nic % is the other side of DIY and that requires being able to vary the mix.... Ordering a "fixed" liquid base is limiting..
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 09:23:27 AM by USAGeorge »
Do as you please at the end of some day to come you'll joint the eternal dreamless sleep, dreaming like a rock.

Offline junquedujour

• 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2014, 09:21:30 AM »

Offline USAGeorge

• Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2014, 09:25:28 AM »
yep yep
:)  and I believe you  recommended them to me jung.
Do as you please at the end of some day to come you'll joint the eternal dreamless sleep, dreaming like a rock.

Offline junquedujour

• 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2014, 09:37:04 AM »
could be USAGeorge. :)  i like that they offer larger sizes of flavorings too. i saw that they posted on fb that they are selling bottles, needles, kits, etc. now too. they may have offered that before, but i never paid any attention since i was stocked on those things. the kit is a nice addition though for those just starting out.

Offline USAGeorge

• Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2014, 09:49:26 AM »
And lastly....syringes can cost an arm and a leg if you don't clear coat them the numbers wear off in a couple weeks....the very last link is where I get my syringes and needles in bulk. They're kind of a pain in the rears to deal with, but I've saved more than a few dollars in the long run.....

That's a worthwhile thing to do....I use measuring cups for more than 20/30 ml...Syringes for 5 to 20 and pipettes for very small "taste mixes....I keep a pad and pencil in the flavor box for new adventures because I would be tweaking some new mix,,be happy happy happy with it and forget just WTF was in it......

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2014, 10:39:52 AM »
http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/
 One of the better suppliers.....

And Vatic,,If a person has problems measuring they shouldn't be doing DIY...The flavouring aside the pg/vg nic % is the other side of DIY and that requires being able to vary the mix.... Ordering a "fixed" liquid base is limiting..

I totally agree with you, it is limiting but a lot vapers are not sure of themselves and afraid to even try making their own liquid.  Taking some of the more difficult steps out may make it easier for some to get into it.   
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:21:56 PM by Vatic vapor »

Offline OCD

• Spammy Vendor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2014, 11:37:18 AM »
You really dont even have to measure to cut down nic, not in the sense of anything exact anyhow. I use parts, 1 Part 100mg and 4 Parts PG and VG will make 20mg nic which if you are after 16 to 18 in the finished is what it will end up after adding flavor. Every 5% flavor you add will bring it down 1mg.

who needs a fucktard when we have each other.. lol

Offline team420

• shoulda listened....
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2014, 11:43:39 AM »
I eyeball everything I mix.  fill bottle 1/4 way with 100mg nic, then top off with pg/vg and flavors, and it comes out to somewhere in the neighborhood of 24mg.

I cant really tell the difference from batch to batch, so either it works fine, or I am just not very observant.   

I tend to lean toward the latter
Some people invent the slurpee, and some people just work at 7-11.

Offline Vatic vapor

• Assministrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 12:10:03 PM »
OCD is right and I eyeball most of my own personal mixes too.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:21:33 PM by Vatic vapor »

SpaceCiggysForum

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 12:10:03 PM »

Enterprise © Bloc
Page created in 0.082 seconds with 18 queries.