Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Author Topic: So you want to make your own juice  (Read 15217 times)

Offline Sedateme

• Cunt Puntee #1
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • ɯoɔ˙uıdsʇɐǝɯ˙ʍʍʍ
    • View Profile
So you want to make your own juice
« on: November 26, 2012, 08:49:38 PM »
Making your own juice is quite easy. Ending up with good juice is the hard part :D

DIY'ing can be a lot cheaper than simply relying on vendor-bought juice, but you are going to spend some money getting started. Onestopdiyshop.com and diyflavorshack.com both offer kits that will get you into DIY without having to spend a ton of money. It's not a bad way to get into DIY, but you will find yourself ordering more supplies quite quickly if you want to keep going.

Software

I get my nicotine from rtsvapes.com. I have never had an issue with their nic, it's always clear and tasteless. Their prices are decent and they run sales frequently. myfreedomsmokes.com is another popular nic supplier. New vendors are popping up constantly, and these 2 are by no means the only places to purchase nicotine for your ejuice.

PG and VG can be purchased from many places. Some people have had luck finding PG locally at a farm supply store, and Walmart (among others) carries VG. I just cut to the chase and bought a gallon of each from here clicky. Less than $50 for both with free shipping. It's a no-brainer unless you are looking for smaller quantities, but if you are, they also carry PG and VG in pint and quart sizes.

Flavors! There is a wide assortment of suppliers you can buy your flavorings from. Taste is subjective, so I suggest you ignore reviews in this area and just try things out for yourself. This is where things can get a little frustrating. You don't want to buy huge bottles of something you may not like. Buy small amounts until you are sure you like a certain flavor. Sites such as ecigexpress.com and highdesertvapes.com carry multiple flavor lines so you can try a larger variety of flavors from one vendor rather than making a bunch of small orders from several vendors. Once you find a few flavors you like, *then* go direct to whoever makes that flavor (flavor apprentice, flavourart, etc) and buy in quantity. For the most part, you will find better prices when you buy direct. Flavor apprentice (aka TPA, the perfumer's apprentice) is a decent place to start... they have a ton of flavors, and you can buy small bottles directly from them here clicky.

Hardware

Syringes and needles can be picked up in lots of places as well. You will want a variety of syringes, but having 3ml, 5ml, and 10ml syringes would be a bare minimum. 20ml (or larger) syringes are handy if you are making large bottles. Try to get luer-lock syringes and needles... the slip-on type will work, but it would not be fun for the tip to pop off if you are loaded up with 100mg nic. 18 and 20 gauge needles are fine for PG and flavors, but I highly recommend 14 gauge needles for VG... it is far too thick to use the smaller needles. Ecigexpress and highdesertvapes both have small selections of syringes and needles. Madvapes used to have a great selection, but they appear to have stopped carrying needles.

You can also use pipettes. I personally don't, but they are a perfectly viable method. You can find them pretty cheap on the TPA website.

I buy my bottles at madvapes. They have a good selection, and while the prices aren't the best, they aren't the worst either. You can find better deals at usplastics.com if you want to buy in bulk, or check ebay. If not madvapes, any of the sites mentioned (RTS, MFS, ecigexpress, highdesertvapes) will have bottles as well.

Safety

While DIY can be fun, there is a bit of safety you need to keep in mind. Nicotine can be hazardous, and some small steps are all you need to remain safe.

-Latex or nitrile gloves, and some form of eye protection are the minimum precautions you will want to take. Depending on the strength of the nicotine you are mixing, it might not be a big deal, but you do not want to get 100mg/ml nicotine in your eye. Accidents are called accidents for a reason :D

-I mix my DIY on a metal tray I had laying around. It goes a long way to containing spills.

-Mix your DIY in a proper location. Make sure you have adequate ventilation (don't DIY in the broom closet) and are reasonably near a sink or other source of water so you can rinse off if you get something nasty on your skin.

-Keep some paper towels or rags on hand. You *will* spill something. The only question is how often it will happen.

Calculation

I use the ejuicemeup calculator. It's a simple interface and it works quite well. You can download it here: http://ejuice.breaktru.com/

Ahlusion has an online ejuice calculator if you aren't gud at teh intarweb and don't know how to download shit. Find it here: http://www.ahlusion.us/e-juice-calculator.html

KEEP NOTES! Even if it's just writing on your juice bottles with a sharpie... keep some sort of note system, or you are just going to chase your own tail trying to make a decent vape.

That's about it for the basics. Make small batches at first... the only thing worse than making shitty juice, is making large bottles of shitty juice :D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 11:25:25 AM by Sedateme »
Fuck you and your piece of shit troll forum.

Offline Frank the Skank

• Nipple Cunt Toast
  • 1K Member
  • You may gershplunk my plumvargus.
    • View Profile
Re: So you want to make your own juice
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 09:16:18 PM »
Nice intro there.

I will contribute by adding Wizard Labs to the mix. https://wizardlabs.us/  <---Yes, it's a real link.

They carry every component needed to get started, and a vast selection of TFA flavorings with a couple from LorAnn, and Seedman. The pricing for flavoring/ml is nearly unbeatable. 8mls of any flavoring for $1.49. One could procure a large amount of flavors to attempt without breaking the bank. Great place for noobs to start, in my humblest opinion.

They are also one of the cheapest to purchase nic, equipment, and pretty much anything you'd need to get mixing.
Наша шатия на протяжении многих парение приобрела заметный зрелость на сфере сборки мебели. Я выполняем свою работу неплохо да во срок. У всех наших мастеров нет переводу кадровый инструмент да опыт работы по сборке с 5лет.

Offline KilgoreTrout

• The Lightbulb King
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • Go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 09:19:42 PM »
Yes... nice intro, Sedateme.

And thank you so much, frank, for the link to "wizard labs". I shall bookmark that site in my web browser for further use.

Offline junquedujour

• 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 12:00:25 PM »
(=====
Yes... nice intro, Sedateme.

And thank you so much, frank, for the link to "wizard labs". I shall bookmark that site in my web browser for further use. ~~~(=======[LLL]

know what that green thing is? that's my special-made lime green snark detector. it zoomed in on your words. clearly we have a problem here.  :D 

Offline KilgoreTrout

• The Lightbulb King
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 12:41:22 PM »
Lol...  It looks dirty.  :D

Offline smileymooreville

• EVIL VAPING BITCH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 09:32:03 AM »
Lol...  It looks dirty.  :D

That means you like it then :D, the dirtier the better right?

Offline KilgoreTrout

• The Lightbulb King
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 12:30:38 PM »
Fuckin' a right. :D

Offline Malicedoll

• Official SCF Receptionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 02:59:42 PM »
Fuck a B and do it twice, it has more curves and an extra hole....
There's a light on in the attic. Though the house is dark and shuttered, I can see a flickering flutter - and I know what it's about.

The dead have highways, only the living are lost.

Offline KilgoreTrout

• The Lightbulb King
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 05:10:55 PM »
Everyone loves the B-hole.

Offline Malicedoll

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 05:14:03 PM »
its funny.. most of my posts these past couple of days have had to do with anal sex.. hmmmm..
There's a light on in the attic. Though the house is dark and shuttered, I can see a flickering flutter - and I know what it's about.

Offline Cappadoc

• 2 parts quack, 5 parts asshole
  • 1K Member
  • Board certified in semicolonoscopy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 05:14:06 PM »
But sometimes the B hole stinks.
Nah, I live under a rock.  Doc lives in a cave way below the surface, under my rock.

Offline Malicedoll

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 05:19:44 PM »
you gotta pay more for the good ones..

Offline KilgoreTrout

• The Lightbulb King
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 05:36:00 PM »
Not really. You just have to shop around.

Offline TL;DR

• View Profile
So you want to make your own juice
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 10:44:49 PM »
Yu links suck.

One is good, but due to this shite software, I cant see whets wriiten.

Offline Sedateme

• Cunt Puntee #1
  • Administrator
  • 1K Member
  • ɯoɔ˙uıdsʇɐǝɯ˙ʍʍʍ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 08:26:27 AM »
Yu links suck.

One is good, but due to this shite software, I cant see whets wriiten.

My links wurk.

All is good, but due to this shite user, He cant see whets wriiten.
Fuck you and your piece of shit troll forum.

SpaceCiggysForum

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 08:26:27 AM »

Enterprise © Bloc
Page created in 0.144 seconds with 17 queries.